Postagram is an app for iPhone or Android that allows you to print and send real postcards in the mail using photos from a variety of sources. One you've downloaded Postagram you'll need to create an account. Below is a quick walkthru that will help you create your account and your first Postagram:
Quick note: Postagram and our other apps PopBooth,and Ink use the same account. If you create this account you can use it too for those as well!
First you’ll need to create an account. The easiest way to do this is to visit our website at www.sincerely.com and look for the box that says “New to Sincerely?”. Enter the email address you want for your username and a password you would like and click the “Sign up for Sincerely” button. You’ll be sent an email confirmation, but your account is already setup. When you like you can login to www.sincerely.com/account and click “My Account” to enter your address and billing info.
Once you’ve got your account, username and password in hand you're ready to download Postagram if you haven’t already. A simple search in the app store for “Postagram” and a few minutes worth of download and you should be set.
To login to Postagram open the app, click “Account” and “Log In”. Next enter your login info and click “Done”.
The app should remain logged in, you won’t need to repeat this again unless you upgrade your phone or the like.
Now that your logged in we’ll step thru adding your first recipient. There are a few ways to go about this.
1. From Postagrams first screen click “Account”, then “Address Book”.
2. Click in the box “Add or find an address”. Type the name you want to add.
3. Click the new “Add” button that appears.
4. On the next screen you can click “I know their address” to proceed.
- (Note, on this screen you can also click “I don’t know their address” and you’ll be able to send them an email requesting their address)
5. On this screen you can either begin manually entering their address, OR you can click the small icon of an open book just above that to be taken to your phone’s contact list. From there you can choose a contact and click their address to have it copied automaticaly into Postagram.
Now that you’ve created your account and added at least one recipient to that account we’ll create and send a card.
1. Again from the first screen when you open the app click on “Create a Postagram”.
2. Select your photo from the list. By default you’ll be able to access your phone’s photos, but facebook photos and Instagram are options too requiring only that you provide your login info for those services.
3. Next you can adjust the position of the photo, and depending on the size zoom in or out as desired. Click “Done” once you’ve got it where you want.
4. The next screen gives you the opportunity to type in a personal message by clicking the Gray button at the bottom of the screen. Once you’ve done that simply click “Continue.
- (Note, at the top of this screen there are a few buttons that allow you to create, delete or change the profile picture that appears on the top left of your card.)
5. Almost done now! On this screen simply click the recipient you wish to send to. If you have added more than one feel free to SELECT more than one. You can send cards to as many people at once as you like. Click “Continue to Order” once done.
6. On this final screen you’ll see a small preview of your card. If you scroll down you’ll see the list of recipients so you can make sure you got everyone. At the top of the screen it should tell you how many credits will be used for this order. Once you’re ready simply Click “Looks great, send it!” and it’s on it’s way.
Once you’ve placed your order you should get both onscreen and in an email confirmation of delivery times for your order. That’s all there is to it. You can login anytime you like to www.sincerely.com/account/ to review your orders. Should you ever have questions or concerns you can contact us at email@example.com. Emails are answered typically inside 24 hours, usually WELL within 24 hours.
That’s it, Enjoy!!